10 Steps to Protect Yourself from the Coronavirus
- Wash your hands often! You need to use soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available use a 60 % alcohol based sanitizer.
- Don’t touch your face! The virus will infect you through your nose, eyes and mouth. If you have to rub your nose, for example, wash your hands first. Definitely wash your hands before touching foods going into your mouth.
- Use clean disposable tissues to blow/clean your nose and face.
- Protect yourself! Using colloidal silver may protect you from viruses (and bacteria). In simple terms silver attaches to the virus cell and suffocates it. Dr Axe explains it in technical terms “Silver naturally holds onto oxygen molecules, which readily react with the sulfhydral (H) groups that surround bacterial and viruses. In turn, this helps block the life-preserving cellular process known as cellular respiration, which is the set of metabolic reactions and processes that take place within the cells of organisms in order to convert biochemical energy from nutrients into adenosine triphosphate (ATP), and then release waste products.” Silver may be used in your nose, eyes and mouth if you use a trusted product like Sovereign Silver you find at VitaZen.
- Keep your immune system up! Of course this won’t prevent you from contracting the virus but if you support your immune system your body will be able to fight it more effectively. Get good sleep, eat right, take supplements, exercise and avoid stress. There are supplements that help boost your immune system like elderberry, olive leaf and oregano. VitaZen has effective formulas that support your immune system.
- Avoid sick people as best as you can manage. Of course we have to live our life as normal as possible and we can’t avoid everyone or even know if they are contagious but we can try to navigate around known sick people by asking questions before making plans with people or making appointments (especially doctor offices).
- Wear disposable masks and gloves in public to avoid contact with the virus.
- Stay at least 3 feet away from someone coughing or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect objects that you touch often like your cell phone, light switches, handles and steering wheel. Use alcohol to clean objects thoroughly and frequently.
- Wash clothes and sheets and pillowcases if you suspect contact with anyone infected and definitely wash them often if a family member is sick and do not share them!
Use these methods for protection during the cold and flu season, also!
If you need immune support VitaZen offers a variety of products to target your exact needs so you can visit us at our store in Westlake.
We are happy to answer any questions if you want to call us 540-721-9365
If you are interested in the CDC information about the Coronavirus click here
VitaZen is Smith Mountain Lake, Virginia’s supplement store.
We offer a comprehensive selection of vitamins, minerals, herbs, bath& body,
skin care & cosmetics, sports nutrition, diet and EVEN natural pet food & supplements.
VitaZen is open 7 days a week and conveniently located
on Booker T Washington Hwy at Westlake.
Supplement For a Healthy Body, Mind & Soul…
12787 Booker T Washington Hwy Suite 103
Hardy, VA 24101 / 540-721-9365