- Certified USDA Organic
- Dilute with a carrier oil and massage directly onto desired areas
- Apply directly to knees, calves, lower back or other areas before and after exercise
- After being on your feet all day, rub a drop directly onto feet and massage in
- Form: Oil
- Serving Size: 1 drop
- Number of Servings: about 250 drops
- Product Weight: 15 mL / .5 oz.
Ancient Apothecary Ache Away Essential Oil Blend
For topical, aromatherapy or dietary purposes.
Ginger, wintergreen, rosemary, clove and frankincense join forces in Ache Away to offer soothing massage relief after a workout or a hard day’s work.
Ginger is a flowering plant that originated from China; gingerol is its main bioactive compound, while wintergreen is an herb that’s often used for its soothing attributes.
Rosemary is a fragrant evergreen herb native to the Mediterranean and has been traditionally used to ease occasional muscle overuse and more.
Another herb, clove can also offer comforting relief, while frankincense can help to soothe the body, too.
Ancient Apothecary Ache Away Blend
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Consult your physician before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
How to Use
Ache Away oil uses:
- Dilute with a carrier oil and massage directly onto desired area or areas.
- Apply directly to knees, calves, arms or other areas before and after exercise.
- After a hard day’s work, overuse or after a day of lifting, rub on lower back, thighs or other areas, as desired.
- After being on your feet all day, rub a drop directly onto feet and massage in.
- Massage a few drops on the nape of the neck and shoulders.
- For a fast pick-me-up from its refreshing scent or a handy muscle soother, keep Ache Away in your purse, gym bag or backpack
- Diffuse at work or home for an aromatic, refreshing, energizing scent.